ONE ONLY - ART TO WEAR
FACE YOUR FEARS, carved by Fumio Noguchi, is an incredible piece of art, handcarved from deer antler crown. A beautiful skull carved on one side of the crown, and with a wonderful smooth and tactile back. The material is natural and raw - it looks and feels wonderful!
FACE YOUR FEARS is wearable, but will also make a beautiful display piece. It is carved from a very tough, resilient material and the standard of craftsmanship is superb.
Please take time to view the photos and video of this collectable piece of bone art.
The skull is an ancient symbol that has long been adopted to evoke a host of strong emotional responses - ranging from fear to courage and individuality. It is often seen as a representation of death and mortality, but throughout time it has been adopted to symbolise many other things, including:
- Celebrating the memory of the dead
- Celebrating life
- As a symbol of life after death
- As a symbol of change
- Skulls are worn to bring good luck, or avoid bad luck
- They are also worn to symbolise toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger
- They are seen as a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness
- Or, they are worn as visually striking fashion accessories.
We supply this with a hand plaited black cord, so it can be worn as an eye-catching pendant. It will look equally stunning in a display cabinet - this is without a doubt a collectors piece.
We lovingly package FACE YOUR FEARS in one of our Kete pouches.
Delivered with Express Courier.
Artist: Fumio Noguchi
Material: Deer Antler Crown
Cord Colour: Black
Cord Length: Adjustable
Size: 50mm (1.9") Long; 35mm (1.3") wide