A double skull pendant hand carved from Deer Antler - BEATNIK... nonconformist, free-thinking and just a little different!
The skull is an ancient symbol that has long been adopted to evoke a host of strong emotional responses - ranging from fear to courage and individuality. It is often seen as a representation of death and mortality, but throughout time it has been adopted to symbolise many other things, including:
- Celebrating the memory of the dead
- Celebrating life
- As a symbol of life after death
- As a symbol of change
- Skulls are worn to bring good luck, or avoid bad luck
- They are also worn to symbolise toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger
- They are seen as a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness
- Or, they are worn as visually striking fashion accessories.
Whatever your reason, BEATNIK is an exquisitely carved, small work of art.
We have these with different cord colours - please use the drop-down menu to make your selection. The piece with the black cord has a black jade bead under the skull and the piece with the chocolate cord has a woolly mammoth bead.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Material: Deer Antler
Cord Colours: Black, Gold and Chocolate Brown
Cord Length: Adjustable
Size: 27mm (1") x 11mm (0.4") to 38mm (1.5") x 16mm (0.6")