JOHNNY - a skull pirate pendant hand carved from Bone.
The skull is an ancient symbol that has long been adopted to evoke a host of strong emotional responses - ranging from fear to courage and individuality. It is often seen as a representation of death and mortality, but throughout time it has been adopted to symbolise many other things, including:
- Celebrating the memory of the dead
- Celebrating life
- As a symbol of life after death
- As a symbol of change
- Skulls are worn to bring good luck, or avoid bad luck
- They are also worn to symbolise toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger
- They are seen as a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness
- Or, they are worn as visually striking fashion accessories.
Whatever your reason, this pirate pendant is provided with an adjustable cord - add a little adventure to your life, best taken with a tot of rum!
Free Shipping Worldwide
Cord Colour: Wapiti Brown with Kalahari Popper
Cord Length: Adjustable
Size: 49mm (1.9") long; 40mm (1.6") wide