DARTH - this could be the one and only Darth Vadar's skull... hand carved from Australian Black Jade.
Use the drop-down menu to select the cord colour that you would like - we have these with a Black Cord or with a Straw Cord.
The skull is an ancient symbol that has long been adopted to evoke a host of strong emotional responses - ranging from fear to courage and individuality. It is often seen as a representation of death and mortality, but throughout time it has been adopted to symbolise many other things, including:
- Celebrating the memory of the dead
- Celebrating life
- As a symbol of life after death
- As a symbol of change
- Skulls are worn to bring good luck, or avoid bad luck
- They are also worn to symbolise toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger
- They are seen as a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness
- Or, they are worn as visually striking fashion accessories.
Whatever your reason, this piece is an exquisitely carved, work of art.
Delivered with DHL Express Courier.
Material: Australian Black Jade
Cord Colour: Black Cord with Black Floret
Cord Length: Adjustable
Size: 25mm (0.9") long; 18mm (0.7") wide