REST IN PEACE - and indeed this lovely monk is....
This is a fantastic work of ART TO WEAR! It will all stand free, so when you don't have it over your heart you can place it somewhere as a reminder of your mortality.
A skeleton Monk, carved in Red Jasper. This is a wonderful stone - deep blood red with silver inclusions - mysterious and fascinating!
Perhaps a reminder our time on earth is limited. So run, full tilt, towards your wildest dreams!
The skull is an ancient symbol that has long been adopted to evoke a host of strong emotional responses - ranging from fear to courage and individuality. It is often seen as a representation of death and mortality, but throughout time it has been adopted to symbolise many other things, including:
- Celebrating the memory of the dead
- Celebrating life
- As a symbol of life after death
- As a symbol of change
- Skulls are worn to bring good luck, or avoid bad luck
- They are also worn to symbolise toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger
- They are seen as a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness
- Or, they are worn as visually striking fashion accessories
This is the perfect pendant to gift someone close to you, someone facing a challenge to give them strength and to celebrate life - this is a positive pendant!
Delivery with Express Courier is included in the price.
We provide this piece on a hand plaited brown and burgundy adjustable cord.
Meaning: Life ~ Rebirth ~ Hope
Material: Red Jasper Stone
Cord Colour: Brown/Burgundy Cord
Cord Length: Adjustable
Size: 49mm (1.9") Long, 31mm (1.2") wide