This is a ring for those of you who love skull art! This is as good as it gets - wonderfully carved in Red Deer Antler by Fumio Noguchi.
Take a moment to look at the photos we have taken for you - Fumio's attention to detail really sets this piece apart. Look closely at this piece an it almost conveys the character of the soul it represents!
A spectacular piece of wearable art for all lovers of contemporary rings! Step out with this on your hand and you will love it. The antler is the perfect material for THE SKULL, it has a beautiful feel and is very tough and resilient so this is a piece you can wear all the time.
A little about the significance of skull art...
The skull is an ancient symbol that has long been adopted to evoke a host of strong emotional responses - ranging from fear to courage and individuality. It is often seen as a representation of death and mortality, but throughout time it has been adopted to symbolise many other things, including:
- Celebrating the memory of the dead
- Celebrating life
- As a symbol of life after death
- As a symbol of change
- Skulls are worn to bring good luck, or avoid bad luck
- They are also worn to symbolise toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger
- They are seen as a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness
- Or, they are worn as visually striking fashion accessories.
This has been beautifully carved by Fumio Noguchi. A one-off piece of art, THE SKULL!
Take a close look at the photos to appreciate the detail of this piece.
One only - Shipping Worldwide with EXPRESS COURIER is included in the price.
Artist: Fumio Noguchi
Material: New Zealand Red Deer Antler
Size of ring: 21mm (0.8") wide