Jade - the healing stone
Jade is widely worn for the healing and mystical properties that are attributed to it. Cultures as diverse as the Chinese, the Spanish, the central Americans and our own Māori attribute special spiritual and medicinal properties to this beautiful stone. They believe that jade in it's various forms can:
- comfort and soothe, regulate cardiac rhythm and calm your nerves
- re-energise the weary - hold and handle a jade stone or pendant and you will be re-vitalised
- it protects your children and pets from becoming lost or injured when travelling
- it is the stone of love - promoting close and true relationships, and it is believed to help people find love later in life
- jade will help you overcome feelings of guilt
- it is believed to be a support stone for professionals, improving their decision making - particularly for those in the caring professions like doctors, nurses and healers
- carved in a faith symbol shape, jade is worn by military personnel to protect and inspire them
- bring harmony and happiness into business and family relationships
There are many other qualities jade is believed to have.... one thing is certain, it has a backstory, it's tough and very beautiful and it's gifted and worn by millions of people for their own personal reasons.
If you have any questions either jump online and contact us directly through LiveChat, or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love to hear from you - in the meantime enjoy our selection of pendants hand carved from this very special stone.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection