Here is a piece for those among you love skulls and appreciate creative design and outstanding craftsmanship.
A spectacular piece of wearable art for all lovers of contemporary rings! This is a magnificent little piece, hand crafted from the tine of a Red Deer antler.
This has been beautifully carved by Fumio Noguchi. A one-off piece carved in resilient Red Deer antler - a memorable little work of art!
The skull is an ancient symbol that has long been adopted to evoke a host of strong emotional responses - ranging from fear to courage and individuality. It is often seen as a representation of death and mortality, but throughout time it has been adopted to symbolise many other things, including:
- Celebrating the memory of the dead
- Celebrating life
- As a symbol of life after death
- As a symbol of change
- Skulls are worn to bring good luck, or avoid bad luck
- They are also worn to symbolise toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger
- They are seen as a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness
- Or, they are worn as visually striking fashion accessories.
Take a close look at the photos to appreciate the detail of this piece. It has been signed by the artist.
One only - Shipping Worldwide with EXPRESS COURIER is included in the price.
Artist: Fumio Noguchi
Material: New Zealand Red Deer Antler
Size of ring: 19mm (0.7") wide