CRANIUM - a skull pendant hand carved from Deer Antler
The skull is an ancient symbol that has long been adopted to evoke a host of strong emotional responses - ranging from fear to courage and individuality. It is often seen as a representation of death and mortality, but throughout time it has been adopted to symbolise many other things, including:
- Celebrating the memory of the dead
- Celebrating life
- As a symbol of life after death
- As a symbol of change
- Skulls are worn to bring good luck, or avoid bad luck
- They are also worn to symbolise toughness, machismo, courage, bravery or indifference to death and danger
- They are seen as a symbol of nonconformity, free-thinking, and rebelliousness
- Or, they are worn as visually striking fashion accessories.
Whatever your reason, this piece is an exquisitely carved, small work of art.
We have these in small and medium please use the drop-down menu to make your selection: SMALL - PALE HONEY CORD; MEDIUM - BLACK CORD.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Material: Deer Antler
Cord: Black with Pohutukawa Red Popper; Length: Adjustable
Size: SMALL: 25mm (0.9") long; 18mm (0.7") wide
MEDIUM: 27mm (1") long; 21mm (0.8") wide